Each company operates differently so there may be other evidence that can be produced. The candidate’s named assessor will provide all the support they need to ensure that they achieve the qualification quickly and efficiently.
Costs are per candidate:
Controlling Lifting Operations (Slinger) – Slinger/ ignaller – £650.00.
There is an additional SQA registration fee of £60.00 per candidate. This registration fee is paid on your behalf to SQA and is non refundable. Mileage 50 ppm
The fee includes:
- Registration with SQA for this qualification
- All associated administration work in achieving the qualification including portfolio and copies of the relevant standards
- Induction of the candidate either as a individual or as part of a group
- Access to a named SVQ Assessor for ongoing Information, Advice and Guidance plus assessment
- One assessment visit per qualification (one visit is normally sufficient)
- Portfolio building – a collection of work based evidence which proves competence
- Submission of portfolio for assessment and verification
- Internal Verification prior to competency claim (quality assurance)
- Formal claim and certification issued by Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA)