Each company operates differently so there may be other evidence that can be produced. The candidate’s named assessor will provide all the support they need to ensure that they achieve the qualification quickly and efficiently.
Costs are per candidate:
L2 Diploma in Plant Operations – Cranes and Specialist Lifting Plant – £650.00.
There is an additional SQA registration fee of £60.00 per candidate. This registration
the fee is paid on your behalf to SQA and is non-refundable. Mileage 50 ppm
The fee includes:
- Registration with SQA for this qualification
- All associated administration work in achieving the qualification including portfolio and
copies of the relevant standards
- Induction of the candidate either as an individual or as part of a group
- Access to a named SVQ Assessor for ongoing Information, Advice and Guidance plus assessment
- One assessment visit per qualification (one visit is normally sufficient)
- Portfolio building – a collection of work-based evidence which proves competence
- Submission of the portfolio for assessment and verification
- Internal Verification prior to competency claim (quality assurance)
- Formal claim and certification issued by the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA)